the health and well-being of you and our employees is our top priority. All of our in-house employees are fully vaccinated!
From March 5th, the following relaxations will come into force: In all essential settings in which the 3G rule previously applied, there will be no obligation to provide proof in future:
- No obligation to provide proof of 3G proof in the accommodation, mountain railways, restaurants, etc.
- Masks are not compulsory in accommodation, mountain railways, restaurants, etc.
- Masks are compulsory in supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, doctors, retirement homes, etc.
- In hospitals, APHs and comparable settings, 3G applies to visitors, employees and service providers
- FFP2 is still mandatory in the following areas: in hospitals, APHs and comparable settings
- in public transport including their stops
- in the customer areas of vital trade
- in administrative authorities for party traffic and connecting structures
- as well as the places of work in the above areas with direct customer or party contact
- In all other places, there is still a recommendation to wear an FFP2 mask in closed rooms.
- No general curfew
- Opening of the night gastronomy
- No person limits
- Consumption permitted at events
- The regulations for prevention concepts and COVID officers remain in place
You will find all important & current information on entry, registration or testing obligations under the following links:
Everything about entering Austria
Further information on pre-travel clearance
Coronavirus Information Leaflet for guests - summer 2021
Welcome.tirol - What you need to know when travelling to Tirol
Important: We are not an authority and cannot provide legally binding information. All information is provided without guarantee, errors excepted.
Therefore, please always inform yourself in advance at the authorities responsible for your country about the currently valid regulations for entering Tyrol or returning to your home country.