the health and well-being of you and our employees is our top priority. Like everywhere else in our new everyday life, rules now also apply on holiday for the safety of all of us.
In order for you to be able to enjoy your holiday to the fullest, we need you to take responsibility for the variety of regulations and measures that we implement with full responsibility.
For this reason, we have adapted some of the processes in our hotel to the applicable hygiene and safety regulations. This applies to rules of conduct, offer design and internal processes.
Here we would like to inform you briefly about this. However, since the requirements can change continuously, our measures are modified and adapted accordingly.
OUR HYGIENE & SAFETY CONCEPT
- However, we would ask you to bring your own mouth and nose protector for you and your children (from 6 years of age), as this is also required for activities outside the hotel (use of the gondola, underground, hiking bus, taxi rides), as well as for hairdressing and cosmetic treatments.
- We ask our guests to wear the mouth and nose protector RESPONSIBLY where the minimum distance of 1m cannot be maintained.
- The minimum distance of 1m must be maintained in all areas of the hotel.
- Hand disinfection is available in sufficient quantity.
- Personal lifts - without mouth-and-nose protection - may only be used alone or by persons belonging to the same household.
- In order to shorten contact times at the reception during check-in, please provide us with all necessary registration data (names of fellow travellers, dates of birth) before your arrival. Many thanks for this.
COVID-19 cancellation policy - Temporarily valid until April 2021
Since the Covid-19 pandemic will drag on for even longer, we have decided to offer improved cancellation conditions for all reservations booked directly through us, which will reduce the pressure to make decisions about Corona.
After discussions with our cancellation insurance (European travel insurance), Covid-19 disease is now accepted as a normal disease. Please take out this before your arrival in order to avoid damage in the event of illness or see whether your own insurance covers Covid-19!
Here to take out insurance...
- If the borders are closed on the day of your arrival and arrival is therefore not possible, cancellation is always free of charge.
- If our region is declared as an official risk area on the day of your arrival, the cancellation is free of charge.
- The normal terms and conditions apply to all other reasons for cancellation
--Changes reserved!--Does not apply to reservations made through booking.com!--
Please take a screenshot when completing your booking or print it!