the health and well-being of you and our employees is our top priority. Like everywhere else in our new everyday life, rules now also apply on holiday for the safety of all of us.
In order for you to be able to enjoy your holiday to the fullest, we need you to take responsibility for the variety of regulations and measures that we implement with full responsibility.
For this reason, we have adapted some of the processes in our hotel to the applicable hygiene and safety regulations. This applies to rules of conduct, offer design and internal processes.
Here we would like to inform you briefly about this. However, since the requirements can change continuously, our measures are modified and adapted accordingly.
OUR HYGIENE & SAFETY CONCEPT
- It is currently mandatory for you as a guest to wear mouth and nose protection in the house (Indoor). We therefore ask you to bring your own mouth and nose protection (children from 6 years) with you. This is also required for activities outside the home (use of the gondola, hiking bus, taxi rides), as well as in grocery stores, in supermarkets, banks, post offices in pharmacies, when visiting the doctor, at the hairdresser's etc.
If you need mouth and nose protection, you can get one from us at reception.
- The minimum distance of 1m must be maintained in all areas of the hotel.
- Hand disinfection is available in sufficient quantity.
- Personal lifts - without mouth-and-nose protection - may only be used alone or by persons belonging to the same household.
- In order to shorten contact times at the reception during check-in, please provide us with all necessary registration data (names of fellow travellers, dates of birth) before your arrival. Many thanks for this.
- The wellness area is not in operation due to its excessive distribution potential for safety reasons! We ask for your understanding.
- A Covid-19 hotline, specially organized by the tourism association, has been set up to provide rapid on-site help in the event of symptoms of illness. A Covid-19 test on site is also possible in the shortest possible time, should you need it for your journey home!
You will receive the necessary information about this when you arrive when you register!